The program for merchandisers WiseRep is based on the personnel management system WiseRep CRM that allows the merchandiser to perform a wide range of tasks directly in the field using a phone or tablet, as well as transfer data to the office quickly.
WiseRep merchandiser software is represented by two applications: free and paid (with a free trial period). The paid app is available for installation on Android/iOS tablets and phones via GooglePlay and AppStore.
Tasks that the WiseRep application allows merchandisers to solve:
- Display scheduled visits by specified dates
- Real-time interaction with the supervisor
- Display completed visits
- Observing the route and information on points of sale by a given date along the way
- View customer information (previous visits, scheduled visits)
- Search for a retail outlet by specified criteria (by supplier name, address, keyword, etc.)
- Automating the work of the merchandiser at the point of sale (filling out a questionnaire based on custom criteria, adding photos (photo report), generating a report on the work done at the point of sale, sending the report to a secure server)
- Canceling a session to a retail outlet
- Displaying a repeated session
- Conducting simultaneous sessions for multiple vendors
- View reports for any date
- Editing the generated report after saving, but before sending it to the server (before synchronization)
- Add and view reminders and notes to a visit report
Advantages of the WiseRep merchandiser software:
- Free trial period
- Automates all processes of the merchandiser in the outlet
- Integrated with GoogleMaps
- Adapts to heavy loads
- Operates online and offline
- Works through a secure server
- Integrates with 1C, SAP, Bitrix24, Microsoft Power BI, API
- Reduces merchandiser time spent on a retail outlet
- Configurable and scalable to meet any needs of the merchandiser and his manager
WiseRep for merchandiser is the best investment to simplify merchandiser tasks at retail outlets and increase employee productivity!
The main page displays:
- Current date;
- The number of scheduled visits to retail outlets on the current date (you can also view the points scheduled for visits on a certain date by setting it using the calendar or by shifting the screen to the date within the current week);
- Number of completed visits;
- Date of the last synchronization.
View the route and trade point information:
a) a list of points scheduled for the current (default) or for the date you entered (is set in Calendar or by moving the screen to the left).
Points you need can be found:
b) using the Search function by entering the supplier's name, address, keyword, etc. in the search bar.